Shadow is just under 2 years of age and, like so many black cats, is being overlooked for him more colourful friends at the cattery.
If you would like to meet him, he may be seen at Bowler’s Cattery
- Tel: 07954 122 481
- Email: email@example.com
Remember to include your name, contact details and name of the cat(s) you are interested in.
Cat Adoption FAQs
- Can I come and look around? We currently privately board at Bowler’s Boarding Cattery where the majority of our cats and kittens are cared for or we have some living in foster care. You will need to get in touch to arrange to meet a cat you are interested in via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a message on our answer phone 07954122481.
- How do I adopt a cat? First, have a read of our adoption process. When you have decided you would like to adopt from the branch have a look at the cats for adoption and get in touch to start things rolling.
- Where are the cats boarded? Some of our adult cats and kittens are cared for by volunteer fosterers in their own homes until they are adopted, so you must make an appointment to meet these in addition to those in our shared (with RSPCA Stockport branch) cat accommodation in a private boarding cattery “Bowlers”.
- What is the adoption fee? The cost for adoption is from £65 for an adult cat and £75 for a kitten see the table above for what this includes.
- My circumstances mean I can’t adopt at the moment is there any other way I can help? Yes have a look at our animal welfare volunteering and fundraising pages.
- Can I make a financial donation to help branch cats? Yes, you can donate directly to the branch by cheque or postal order, please send an email and we will gladly send you the correct address to send this type of donation to, or by cash at one of our collection days.
Good to know…
- Kittens will only be rehomed to families where there is someone at home during the day and where there are no young children under 5 years of age.